Trainee career descriptions present you an assortment of career opportunities for candidates who want to work in the trainee profession. Trainees are required in every field like management, finance, HR, operations, marketing, systems, etc and engineering trainees among others. After completing graduation or post graduation, students are generally taken as trainees for a probationary period before confirming a full employment. Students also take up the role of trainee when they are doing their internships alongside their studies. The following are the career options, educational and job requirements expected from a candidate who wants to pursue career in the field of trainee in the sector of their choice.
Various career choices are available if one wants to work as a trainee. Some of them are listed below:
- Technical Trainee
- HR Trainee
- Marketing Trainee
- Trainee Engineer
- Trainee Recruiter
- Trainee Machine Operator
- Trainee Cost Control
- Mechanical Engineering Instructor
- Trainee Operations Engineer
- Design Trainee
The following factors are also needed to be considered if one is considering setting up a career as trainee:
- Students should pursue their preferred stream of education. They can apply for internships or live projects and work as trainees in companies.
- Firms are generally not heavily dependent on the contribution from student trainees. Students are expected to learn the operations of the firm, and assist their guides or supervisors in carrying out the responsibilities.
- Students should have the knack to learn the tricks of trade and contribute the firm at least in a small but useful way.
- Most of the students take up research activity in the firm and suggest some recommendations for improvements of its processes.
- If firms are satisfied with the performance of the candidate, they could be offered full time employment. Therefore making a good impression while being a trainee is important.
Category: Trainee Job Descriptions