Virtual Assistant Job Profile and Description
Virtual Assistants are independent service providers who provide secretarial, administrative, creative, or technical services to small or medium sized businesses externally. They usually use online communication channels, such as phone, e-mail, fax, to deliver their services to clients thus operating as Online Virtual Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making travel arrangements, accounting, researching insurance options, buying furniture, or supplies.
- Providing administrative and personal support and specialized business services.
- Providing services, such as graphic and website design, offline and online marketing and promotion, website maintenance.
- Rendering services like data entry, accounting, desktop publishing, bookkeeping, PowerPoint presentations.
- Delivering writing, researching, and editing services as well as secretarial services.
- Providing consulting, coaching, technical, real estate, or customer service support.
- Operating basic equipments, such as computer, modem, printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
- Pursuing personal development of knowledge and skills required for the efficient performance of the job role.
- Communicating and liaising in writing and verbally between suppliers, customers, visitors, enquirers, or relevant staff.
Skills and Specifications
- Impressive telephone etiquette.
- Great communication skills as well as ability to work with others in close manner.
- Exceptional computer skills, good organizing and planning skills.
- Ability to understand, and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally.
- Should work under rigorous pressure and meet close deadlines.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in call center activities.
Category: Call Center Job Descriptions