VP Sales & Marketing Job Profile and Description
A Vice President’s job is to directly control and motivates the sales team. A Vice President holds a very responsible position in a company. A Big company can have nation-wise or region wise Vice Presidents.
VP Sales & Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- He is responsible for handling and controlling all the business developments programs and activities.
- Closely observing the strategic moves of the competitors.
- Developing strategies for implementation of business development
- Hiring and recruiting the right and capable sales force is also an important function a Vice President has to perform in his company.
- All Training and induction programs are managed by him.
- Evaluation and improvement in the nation wide or region wise business development strategies.
- Coordination with other marketing departments and planning integrated marketing communication programs for promoting the products and services of the company.
- Building strong customer relationships and retaining the brand image of the company.
- Responsible for over all sales, business development and pricing policies of the products and services in the company.
VP Sales & Marketing Skills and Specifications
- Excellent team worker and leadership skills to motivate the employees and bring the best out of them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have an analytical bent of mind and must be good at building strong connections and networks. For business development.
- Well versed with the basics of technology and make it work to his advantage and for the betterment and growth of the company
VP Sales & Marketing Education and Qualifications
- MBA with Sales or Marketing as a specialization.
VP Sales & Marketing Salary
- It depends on the experience and qualifications an individual possesses.
- Also depends on how big the company is.
- The average salary varies from $8,000 – $20,000.
Category: Marketing Job Descriptions