Web Page Designer Job Profile and Description
The job profile of a web page designer comprises of responsibilities for work related to the design and presentation of a web-page that provides related information and material. The format of the designed page should be such that it pertains to the general standards of web-page designing but also creates some special effect on clients and generates better turnover. The website of a particular firm is an important medium of transmitting information and gathering public involvement, hence the web page designer must work in such a manner that the web page so designed is perfect in meeting the required aspects.
Web Page Designer Duties and Responsibilities
The job duties and responsibilities of a web page designer have been given below:
- The basic job of the web page designer will obviously be to design attractive as well as official web pages, which can hold the true colors of the organization the individual is particularly working for.
- The web page designer must have a clear and complete understanding of the goals of the specific firm and design its web page accordingly.
- The web page must be so designed that it provides correct and authentic information; hence the content as well as the presentation of the content must be checked thoroughly by the designer himself.
- It is always expected of a web page designer to incorporate newer ideas that correspond to the current and prevailing market trends. Websites being one of the best and most important means of public media, the web page must be designed in a fashion such that it can keep up with the demands of the competition and satisfy customers to the fullest.
- The web page designer must ensure that the design be such that it maintains the decorum of the company and is also made user-friendly in approach.
Web Page Designer Skills and Specification
The skills and specifications to be possessed by a web page designer include:
- A web page designer must be skilled in designing web pages as per the master company, organization, or website’s requirement.
- The designer must be able to match his creative skills with the taste and formal approach of the respective firm.
- Ability to originate unique and out-of-the-box ideas for designing web pages.
- Interactive, analytical, and communicative skills
Web Page Designer Education and Qualification
The educational qualifications required of a web page designer are:
- A bachelor’s degree in any field of personal choice, preferably based on computer studies and application or Web technology.
- Passing of certified training course in web page design and development.
- Freelancing or corporate experience in designing of web pages.
- Licensure to design web pages, if the company demands so.
Web Page Designer Salary
The average annual salary of a web page designer lies in the range of $35,000 and $72,000, with experienced and better-skilled web page designers earning more. Salaries vary on the nature and number of projects taken up as well.
Category: Internet Job Descriptions