Business Development Manager Job Profile and Description
A Business Development Manager is responsible for supporting the organization both monetarily and in terms of consumer knowledge. He stresses on increasing product knowledge, fetching new consumers, and managing public relation efforts and is also responsible for administering and directing staff, achieving financial goals.
Job description includes budgeting, customer service, data analysis and a variety of other business activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting sales plans, tender reactions, and demonstration of organization’s software to customers.
- Establishing and developing relationships with the purchaser and ensuring best grade of service and figuring out areas where mutual profit can be attained by customer and association.
- Relating predominantly to a definite section, but occasionally encompassing the whole aspect of the organization.
- Coordinating with account manager in developing actions on accessible customer’s sites.
- Developing and implementing strategies for the new product and services by analyzing business needs
- Attending conferences and exhibitions.
- Presenting organization at seminars and User Group meetings.
- Developing and delivering the business plans by carrying out research, formulating market analysis and delivering accurate business reports.
Skills and Specifications
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Must refocus on prospect perceptions
- Leading the company in all respects.
- Appling modern influencing techniques for sales and marketing strategies.
- Deals effectively with “price only” potential customers.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or allied services from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years professional experience in sales and marketing field.
Category: Business Job Descriptions