Chartered Certified Accountant Job Profile and Description
A chartered certified accountant holds a very high and accountable position in a company. They shoulder the responsibility of maintain the record of company’s finance, accounts, auditing reports, and all finance related records.
They are the key persons involved in the company’s budget preparations and business policies. The chartered accountant plays a pivotal role in taking important decisions related to business planning and development for attaining good profitability in all the company’s new ventures. The chartered accountant also holds an advisory position on taxation, business revival, recovery from insolvency etc.
Chartered Certified Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
Below mentioned are the duties and responsibilities of chartered certified accountants.
- The chartered certified accountant is responsible for maintaining pay-rolls records, revenue generation, management of company’s earnings and expenses etc.
- Executing the internal and external audits by maintain audit records and clearances.
- Maintenance of company’s financial statements and accounts and taxation details.
- Drafting key business and financial policies and executing them for attaining a good profitability margin.
- Playing an important role in business development by foreseeing the financial risks and gains before expanding the business.
- Presentation of annual budgets, financial results and forecasts.
- Adapting the company’s financial policies to the market changes and requirements for increase in the revenue.
- Efficiently handle any insolvency issues, draft and execute the revival plans efficiently.
- Drafting and execution of cost and budget plans effectively.
- Train the newcomers on the company’s policies.
Chartered Certified Accountant Skills and Specifications
The skill set of a chartered certified accountant are mentioned below:
- Person with very good analytical skills are required for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, for business development and maintaining good business relationship
- A versatile person, with multitasking skills.
- A sound knowledge on finance and capable of solving and foreseeing financial problems.
- A profound and self driven leader to lead the team of CFA’s and MBA’s.
Chartered Certified Accountant Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for chartered certified accountant are as follows:
- A master’s degree in accountancy.
- Certified chartered accountant with license.
- Certification in advanced public accounts is an added advantage.
Chartered Certified Accountant Salary
The salary of a chartered certified account is around $20,000 to $75,000 as per the US salary norms. The salary might vary according to the geographical location of the workplace and also the efficiency and experience of the candidate. Besides this the candidate will be eligible for cash rewards based on the performance and business contribution.
Category: Account Job Descriptions