Data Research Analyst Job Profile and Description
A data research analyst is a professional whose job profile basically comprises of data research and survey tasks and the job of analyzing them to come to a final conclusion that would determine the course of business to be adopted by the respective firm. Corporate and business proceedings involve a large amount of data research tasks and procedures, and the analyst needs to go through them thoroughly in order to produce the final report of data research and corresponding actions that need to be taken.
The analyst must have a clear idea of the matter and content of each data record and manage them in a systematic manner, so as to yield maximum benefits for the firm – as part of the research work conducted. Hence, a data research analyst needs to keep a tab on all data files and documents and the respective research work practiced on the same, and analyze them intently to produce the most appropriate outcome in terms of business profit and excellence.
Data Research Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities that need to be fulfilled by a data research analyst include:
- A data research analyst must have complete access to all research papers and documents that would help him analyze the data content of the company’s business articles.
- The job of a data research analyst does not remain confined within the respective firm, that is, one needs to collect and assess data from other companies and client organizations as well – to attain a clear picture of the business policies being conducted and strategies that need to be planned.
- The execution of newer business strategies depend on the analysis reports of the data research analyst; hence, it is important that he performs the task with the maximum possible level of accuracy, as otherwise the results would adversely affect all other actions that are to follow it.
- It is an important job responsibility of a data research analyst to edit, modify, and change or develop the data research contents with proper analysis at regular intervals of time, so as to keep the system and business processes updated.
Data Research Analyst Skills and Specifications
- Excellent writing abilities, strong hold over language
- Ability to analyze effectively; reasoning as well as observation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Data Research Analyst Education and Qualification
- An undergraduate degree in any desired field
- Completion of specific training course for data research analysis work
- Working experience of a minimum of 3 – 5 years in field(s) of similar interests
Data Research Analyst Salary
A data research analyst can earn an average annual salary of $60,000 – $85,000
Category: Analyst Job Descriptions