E-Commerce Marketing Analyst Job Profile and Description
An e-commerce marketing analyst job requires thorough knowledge and understanding of the marketing strategies and present policies being adopted for a particular e-commerce site or organization. E-Commerce is fast gaining momentum with more and more people availing of the services that help them access and/or buy the products without having to physically visit stores and also for its available at cheaper rates most of the times.
Hence, the analyst would need to have a clear insight into the present market conditions and the potential competitors of the e-commerce site, and thus produce effective plans to boost up the sales and profits of the firm.
E-Commerce Marketing Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities required to be handled by an e-commerce marketing analyst include:
- The e-commerce marketing analyst needs to keep track of the marketing reports of the week, month, year or any other time-period as decided upon by the company.
- The analyst must be able to assess the exact trends being followed by the e-commerce firm, and develop the marketing decisions and strategies as required.
- Identification of market demands and proper reviewing of customer views is an important job responsibility for e-commerce marketing analysts.
- An e-commerce marketing analyst must provide effective results based on correct assessments – by studying marketing trends and corresponding records over considerable period of time.
- The various options for marketing and advertisement of the e-commerce site need to be determined after thorough analysis and survey; and the analyst needs to consider each of the options and their corresponding pros and cons, and finally decide the most suitable one.
- Sponsorships and other marketing issues of the e-commerce business, for the particular firm, need to be handled by the e-commerce marketing analyst.
E-Commerce Marketing Analyst Skills and Specifications
- Reasoning abilities, academic excellence, analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical and logical abilities
E-Commerce Marketing Analyst Education and Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, management or related fields.
- Practical training and work experience in marketing products as part of e-commerce business.
- An e-commerce marketing analyst needs to have worked as an e-commerce marketing employee for at least 2 – 3 years for possessing the basic concepts and knowledge of what and how to analyze.
E-Commerce Marketing Analyst Salary
The average annual salary of an e-commerce marketing analyst is approximately in the range of $65,000 – $80,00.
Category: Analyst Job Descriptions