Multimedia Coordinator Job Profile and Description:
A multimedia coordinator’s job profile is quite exhausting. Not only does it require tremendous skill in the field of multimedia animation and designing which is itself quite a challenging and competitive field, it also requires a lot of managerial and administrative acumen since the coordinator will also be overseeing the entire project. Therefore the task of a multimedia coordinator is many-faceted and requires a lot of patience and the ability to withstand stress. Thus the job is very interesting and sought after, but it requires a lot of skill to perform it well.
Multimedia Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of a multimedia coordinator will involve:
- A multimedia coordinator is involved in negotiating contracts for the multimedia project. It involves detailed discussions with multimedia animators, project designers, project sponsors and the client. Therefore it’s a multifaceted job which involves a lot of negotiation skills.
- The multimedia coordinator also has to decide on the timescale and budget of the project. In doing so, he sets the pace of the project and ensures that it is completed on time. Multimedia projects cannot afford to be delayed.
- Since the multimedia coordinator will be in charge of all aspects of the project and ensure its overall success, care should be taken to ensure that the project goes off smoothly. This is the biggest job duty of the multimedia coordinator.
Multimedia Coordinator Skills and Specifications:
The skills and specifications of a multimedia coordinator must be as follows:
- Multimedia coordinators must knowledge of software like InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Flash 3D animator and Photoshop. They must have complete knowledge and understanding of the technical requirements to be a multimedia professional.
- A multimedia coordinator must also have administration skills since the job involves overseeing on a large scale and also requires him to be able to person-manage properly. It involves complex negotiations and discussions and therefore organizational skills are also a must.
Multimedia Coordinator Education and Qualification:
The Multimedia coordinator needs to have the following educational qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Designing or animation.
Multimedia Coordinator Salary:
The salary of a multimedia coordinator per annum is around 63,000 USD. This is dependent on the kind of program he is working on and the number of years he has put in. The institution for which he is working is also important.
Category: Internet Job Descriptions