Quality Process Analyst Job Profile and Description
Any individual who is hired by a company to design a product in such a way that it complies with the quality standards and is produced at a desirable price is known as a quality process analyst. He/she solves the quality problems of a company and is actively involved in the improvement projects that can help in the production of more efficient products.
A quality process analyst must satisfy the various qualifications such as skills, education and training in order to be hired by an organisation. The following is a detailed description of a quality process analyst’s job.
Quality Process Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the various duties and responsibilities of a quality process analyst.
- One of the main duties of a quality process analyst is to plan and implement improvement projects which help in the production of better products.
- Another responsibility of a quality process analyst is to understand the basic management tools of the business and analyse the problems with the quality of the products so that they can be improved for better profits and reception.
- It is the responsibility of a quality process analyst to define the basic reliability concepts and standards so that they can be followed by the company during the designing of products and services.
Quality Process Analyst Skills and Specifications
The following are some of the main skills which a quality process analyst needs in order to perform well at the job.
- A quality process analyst must have exceptional knowledge of the quality management system and should be able to implement it whenever required.
- Good interpersonal skills and administrative abilities are also a must for a quality process analyst to possess.
- A quality process analyst must be hardworking, focuses and should have the quality to pay attention to detail.
- Analytical skills are also needed by a person working at this position.
Quality Process Analyst Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for a Quality process analyst are as follows:
- An associate or bachelors degree in any field is a mandatory requirement for anyone who wants to work at this position.
- In order to be certified, one needs to pass a written examination.
- Industry experience is also considered valuable.
Quality Process Analyst Salary
A quality process analyst is expected to earn an average median salary of $64000. This salary depends upon the candidate’s qualifications, skills etc.
Category: Analyst Job Descriptions