Research is that higher branch of a subject which requires highest degree of qualifications and skills in that particular field. Research is a term associated with the deeper study or analysis. A research job requires candidates who fulfill the educational qualifications and skill criteria.
A research job can be of many types depending upon the specific area of subject. The following are a few examples:
- Social research job
- Media research job
- Research officer job
- Market research analyst job
The following are the skills and qualification expected from any research job applicant:
- First of all the complete knowledge and certificates of proof of the qualifications should be produced by the candidate.
- Most research jobs require some kind of an experience in that field. So a detailed account of the previous experience should be given.
- A research job applicant should be well versed with the basic and even the advanced topics of that field.
The following are the duties and responsibilities expected from a research job applicant:
- He/she should be able to assist senior researchers by giving inputs and analyzing previous recorded data.
- He/she should have all the appropriate points and basics of that subject on his/her tips and should be able to respond to any questions raised quickly.
Browse through this site and have a look at various job descriptions related to research.
Category: Research Job Descriptions