Technical Test Analyst Job Profile and Description
Technical test analyst job demands reviewing the results from the test processes in any business whether it is operating systems or manufacturing. The job of the analyst also demands identifying the potential gaps in any business processes related to a technical aspect.
These technical test analysts work in liaison with the technical engineers for offering the solutions to technical troubles. Analysts test the modifications in the system to prepare the base for the implementations of new processes along with presenting the data base regarding the known test deficiencies.
Technical Test Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of Technical Test analyst will involve:
- Test analyst work in a testing environment where in they try to assess the products for understanding their accuracy and quality.
- Test analysts are also responsible for creating the test scripts.
- They work usually in software development, processing, engineering, manufacturing, and mechanical and development sectors.
- The entire test plans and prepared and maintained by the Technical Test analyst.
- The development teams get the feedback regarding any tests from the Technical Test analyst.
- They prepare the schedule for any project along with conducting the risk assessment process.
- They continuously do testing and upgrade the process.
- They coordinate with team, suppliers and team leaders toward the test analysis.
- The new test strategies are prepared by these Technical Test analysts.
Technical Test Analyst Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required of Technical Test analyst include:
- They must know manual as well as automated testing process.
- They should have analytical and adaptive abilities and they should resolve any technical issue in very less time.
- They should have the ability to work with the team along with the skill to manage people and time.
- They should have strong communication skills along with the capacity to articulate.
- Stress management skills along with planning and implementation abilities.
Technical Test Analyst Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements for Technical Test analyst are as follows:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or in Information Technology.
- Training and diploma in the field of testing.
- Certification and licenses to work as a technical test analyst.
Technical Test Analyst Salary
Technical Test analyst usually gets an annual salary of $53,547 and this could increase with increasing experience in the training field.
Category: Analyst Job Descriptions